PS3 Jailbreak 4.75 aka PS3 CFW 4.75 is now available to download
Latest video showing fully updated PS3 Jailbreak system loading a game backup via Multiman Backup Manager and playing online with PSN. Now included 4.75 version spoofer!
- CFW Passes latest PSN 4.75 Auth. Test. Correct Passphrase used.
- Working 100% online with console ID spoofing to avoid bans.
- PSN still 100% working inc Store with latest 4.75 firmware update
Only install this custom firmware on a PS3 running firmware versions 4.75, 4.70, 4.66/5, 4.60, 4.55, 4.53, 4.50, 4.46, 4.41, 4.40, 4.31, 4.30, 4,25, 4.21, 4.20, 4.11,4.10, 4.00 or 3.72 (3.55 users see below). This PS3 Jailbreak 4.75 is fully PSN safe with full access, supporting console id spoofing and all backups. The Most trusted and updated PS3 hack and PS3 Custom Firmware
How to Jailbreak PS3 on 4.75?
Full install instructions are provided below and in the download.
Having any problems? Try our free troubleshooting guide found here
CFW 4.75 Install Instructions
- Format your USB memory stick to FAT32
(many are this by default but you can always change this in Windows by right-clicking the icon in My Computer and selecting format)
- Open your formatted USB stick and create a new folder titled “PS3″(no quotes) without this the Jailbreak PS3 4.75 CFW will not be found.
- Inside that folder create another folder called “UPDATE”
- Download the CFW (Custom Firmware) files from any of the links above (extra mirrors will be added in the next few days)
During busy periods you might be asked to enter at least a working email to start the download. You can either try again at a less busy time or use a working email to activate your download. Registered members will not have this restriction.
- Double click the downloaded .RAR file to open it and extract the
PS3UPDAT.PUP (Jailbreak for PS3 on 4.75) file to the folder you created on the USB in the step above
You are now ready to install the Custom Firmware aka Jailbreak 4.75.
Please do this through the recovery menu ONLY as below
- Power off the PS3
- Hold on/off button on the front of the PS3 and Power on the PS3 at the back switch or wall outlet socket.
- Keep on/off pressed while PS3 boots up and until it then turns off
- Release on/off and press again and hold until you hear two quick
beeps then release
- You will now have the option to install firmware update using Recovery Menu. You should make sure that your controller is connected via USB and you inserted your USB memory stick.
- PS3 will now re-boot on completion of update.
- Install PKG files from a USB Memory Stick via the new “Install Packages” menu item under Games in the XMB
Get Multiman Backup Manager HERE